Are you looking for Church Fundraisers that will raise a lot money?
If you need some great ideas for church fundraisers with up to 90% profit & no money down, this article explores easy fundraising products and ideas that churches are currently using to raise a lot of money.
To receive a FREE Info-Kit with the Top 10 Church Fundraising Ideas as well as FREE SAMPLES of products hand picked by ABC Fundraising®, go ahead and click the button below.
Church fundraisers can sometimes require a lot more work than you expected. If you have ever been involved in setting up a church fundraiser then you understand that a lot of time and effort can go into making your church fundraiser successful. However, it truly does not need to be so complex, particularly if you prepare ahead of time and complete a little analysis before you get started and choose the right fundraising products for your church.
Just what are you raising funds for? Regardless of whether it is a brand new church vehicle, a basketball hoop for the church youth group, or a church mission trip, you will need to figure out basically how much money you are going to need to raise. Perhaps your participants have made a decision that you have come to the point where you need build an addition to the church because of to the expanding membership. Whatever the actual need, church fundraisers ought to be well thought out in order to raise the most money possible with the very least amount of work. When you think about it, your earnings play a key function in the accomplishment of your fundraiser. Why put your church membership through a difficult endeavor promoting merchandise that wont make high profits? If you want to raise $10,000, you surely wont want to select a product that only offers you $1.00 or $2.00 profit per item – it would certainly take a lot of work to raise the money you need with such small profit margins and low priced fundraising items .
With church fundraisers (or virtually any other type of fundraiser for that matter), it really is crucial that you understand exactly how many people will be included in the fundraising efforts, so that you can determine how much each individual would likely need to sell in order for your fundraiser to turn out profitable. Furthermore, think about the age of the group. Young adults and grown-ups can deal with just about any kind of product or service or do labor if that’s what is required to make your fundraiser a success. Nevertheless it can be different with little children involved in your fundraising efforts. In this case, when involving children, the tasks must be kept as simple as possible as children are not necessarily capable of participating in the types of activities that your adult church members will be capable of.
Below are some great ideas for church fundraisers that are easy to organize and fun for the entire community. The church fundraising products below can raise up to 90% Profit!
The following are several easy suggestions and ideas for church fundraisers:
1. Backyard product sales – Having a lawn or rummage sale in the parking lot of the church is a relatively easy method to raise some of the funds you require for the successful operation of your day to day church activities. Have participants contribute items they no longer make use of such as quilts, apparel, home furniture or electronics you may well have saved. You can find items to sell at your fundraiser in the cellar or attic room, kitchen area gizmos, and so on. Set your sale up on a gorgeous weekend morning, and everybody will not only be happy to help your church by buying some items, they will also appreciate each others company while raising the funds you require.
2. Recycling as a Church Fundraising idea – This can easily end up being a long-term fundraiser, where funds can be gathered year round as well as set aside for upcoming church requirements. Gather outdated mobile phones, inkjet printer cartridge and toner cartridges, or whatever else that can be recycled. Place bulletins all over the particular community in order to allow individuals within the neighborhood to know exactly where they can drop their merchandise off at. Some church recycling fundraisers have been able to raise thousands of dollars and this really is one of the easiest church fundraising ideas you can do!
3. Discount Cards for Church Fundraisers - Community discount cards have been one of the best and easiest ideas any church can use to raise money. They provide cost savings and discounts on a variety of goods and services that are regularly utilized by folks within your neighborhood, and the profit margin is huge! Providing a solution that offers real benefit and a massive return on your investment is a wise approach to raising money. If you have a group of 100 church members who want to participate in a discount card fundraiser then it is wise to start with 5 to 10 cards per member. The cards have up to 20 discounts from local merchants who participate in return for the free advertising provided through your church. Very often merchants will offer discounts such as “buy one – get one free” or 50% off a selected item. The cards can become very valuable to the person who buys them, and they are good for an entire year. This means that you can go to the locations on the card over and over again with no limitations until the card expires. For many churches in the United States, a community discount card is a yearly church fundraising event that lasts for 2-3 weeks or up to 1 month at the most. Churches have reported earning tens of thousands of dollars with a discount card fundraiser. To see just how easy it is to start a church fundraiser using discount cards CLICK HERE.
4. A High Profit Snack Fundraiser is a terrific way for churches to raise money. These days many churches are looking for lower priced items to sell. However, they don’t want to sell the same old candy that you see over and over because many people are getting tired of the traditional candy fundraiser. Enter “The High Profit Snack Fundraiser” to solve the problem of keeping the cost of your fundraising items down but still allowing you to earn a lot of money for your church. All the items in the snack fundraiser cost $7 and with the ABC Fundraising® profit booster program you can earn up to 70% profit with no money up front!
Check out the video below to see the benefits of a snack fundraiser and just how easy it is for your church to start this fundraiser:
5. Candle Fundraisers have traditionally been one of the most popular ideas churches use to raise money. Candles can be spiritual in many ways and churches who sell candles during a fundraiser tend to find it easy to make sales. It is not uncommon for a church member to sell 20 or 30 candles to their friends family and neighbors. With a candle fundraiser your church does not need to invest any money to start. Simply by ordering 1 “order-taking” flyer per member of your church group you will have everything you need to start raising money right away. Once you’ve run your fundraiser for about 3 weeks, all you need to do is call in with your order. You can expect to receive your candles in 2 weeks and then you can hand them out to all the folks who ordered through your church.
As you can see, church fundraisers do not have to be a lot of work. Simply by laying out your strategy ahead of time, figuring out exactly how much money your church needs to raise and how many in your group are going to take part, you will have a great understanding of exactly what will be necessary from each person participating in the fundraiser. Furthermore, in the event that you are selling products, make sure that you understand what the actual profit margin will be. Simply by selecting products with a fantastic earnings margin, you will certainly help make a lot more money selling less merchandise, which in turn makes it all much easier.
Church fundraisers ought to be pleasant and enjoyable for all involved, not loaded with pressure and more work than you can manage! We hope the ideas for church fundraisers presented above have been helpful and we hope your church will be able to use these ideas to raise a lot of money!
About ABC Fundraising®
Earn up to 90% Profit With No Money Down On Your Next Church Fundraiser!
Call 1-888-212-1344 to speak to a church fundraising event consultant.
After hours we can take message for a fundraising representative to return your call the next business day. For the most profitable church fundraising ideas remember ABC Fundraising®! Don’t forget to request a Free Sample of our Fund Raisers & Fund Raising Ideas to help you raise funds! ABC Fundraising® has the perfect fundraisers for your church.