Positives and Negatives Regarding Fundraising with Lollipops
There are plenty of factors both in favor of and against fundraising ideas with lollipops. You will need to know and examine these pros and cons well before committing yourself. Fundraising with lollipops is associated with both benefits and drawbacks that you need to know about. This article explains them. You will want to fully understand these just to be able to make the best assessment for you personally.
Before we begin laying out the positives and negatives of fundraising with lollipops please take a second and request a free sample of the most popular fundraising ideas for kids by clicking below.
Advantages: Arguments In Favor Of Fundraising With Lollipops
1. Fundraising with lollipops is easy because lollipops are very popular with many people.
Lollipops are an easy fundraiser because lollipops are easily transportable by children who participate in lollipop fundraising.
2. Everyone loves lollipops so they are eay to sell as a fundraiser.
Another good basis for fundraising with lollipops is everyone loves lollipops so this means that are eay to sell as a fundraiser. This delivers the added advantage of a quick and simple easy fundraiser, that may eliminate making the error of choosing the wrong fundraising product or fundraising event..
3. Fundraising with lollipops as a fundraising idea can help raise a few hundred dollars up to several thousands of dollars with a large fundraising organization. That is certainly critical because it will make fundraising with lollipops a good fundraising idea for smaller groups with fewer members, and even larger groups with hundreds of kids fundraising with lollipops. Whenever you take that into account, then it’s wise to start fundraising with lollipops.
But that’s the advantages of fundraising with lollipops. There exists a bad side as well. Let’s talk about a handful of the drawbacks.
Downsides: Factors Against fundraising with lollipops
1. Your profit margin is very low with a lollipop fundraiser.
If you ever have tried fundraising with lollipops you will understand that you will need to sell a lot of lollipops just to make a minimal profit, that might produce the effect of a long fundraising time because your profit margin is very low with a lollipop fundraiser. There is no way that that could be a good thing. It could be a factor in avoiding following through.
2. Some people are against fundraising with lollipops because of the negative health factors associated with the ingredients of lollipops which are basically mad of refined sugar or high fructose corn syrup which has been proven to contain small amounts of mercury.
3. Fundraising with lollipops is usually just for youth groups or kids between the ages of 4-12.
The final valid reason in avoiding fundraising with lollipops is that there are many more profitable fundraising ideas out there. For instance the Scratch & Help Fundraiser by ABC Fundraising is a much more profitable fundraiser than lollipop fundraising. You would need to sell several hundred lollipops to equal the profit of 1 Scratch and Help Card and this is a great reason to use a different fundraising idea than lollipop fundraising. I urge people to contemplate this factor very seriously, given that it can cause your fundraising efforts to be much less successful if you choose fundraising with lollipops rather than a more profitable fundraiser such as the Scratch & Help Fundraiser or even the Spinners fundraiser or the very popular discount card fundraiser. If you choose to use lollipops for your next fundraiser despite the negatives described in this article please be sure to consider a Scratch & Help fundraiser or discount card fundraiser for your next fundraiser if you find that you have not raised enough money with fundraising with lollipops.
So that is that. There’s the benefits and drawbacks of fundraising with lollipops. It will not be what’s right for all, but it is without a doubt acceptable for a lot of people. So next, you may want to carefully evaluate the above information and comparisons. Hopefully your final decision process is going to be helped greatly by the pro and con info provided here.
About ABC Fundraising®
Since 1993 ABC Fundraising® has been providing fundraising ideas and easy fundraisers, youth group fundraisers, cheerleading fund raisers, football Fundraisers and more. Call 1-800-368-4543 to speak to a High School Fundraising consultant. We can answer your fund raising questions from 9am-8pm est. After hours we can take message for a discount card fundraising representative to return your call the next business day. For the most profitable Fundraising ideas for nonprofits remember ABC Fundraising®! Don’t forget to request a Free Sample of our Fund Raisers & Fund Raising Ideas to help you raise funds! Whether you’re looking for a cheerleader fundraiser, pizza fundraiser, charity fundraiser non profit fundraiser or any kind of fundraiser, ABC Fundraising® has the perfect fundraisers for you.