Fundraising with Flowers
There are a lot of factors both in favor of and against fundraising with flowers. We will examine these pros and cons in this article.
Fundraising with flowers has both benefits and drawbacks. This article will explain them. You need to fully understand these to be able to make the best assessment for your group.
Before we begin laying out the positives and negatives of fundraising with flowers please take a minute and request a FREE SAMPLE of the most popular fundraising ideas by clicking below.
Advantages: Arguments In Favor Of Fundraising With Flowers
1. Fundraising with flowers is easy because flowers are very popular with many people.
Flowers are an easy fundraising idea because your participants can use a colorful brochure to take orders for the flowers.
2. Everyone loves flowers so they are easy to sell as a fundraiser.
Another good basis for fundraising with flowers is that everyone loves flowers so this means that are easy to sell as a fundraising product. This also delivers the added bonus of a quick and simple fundraiser, that may eliminate making the error of choosing the wrong fundraiser.
3. Fundraising with flowers as a fundraising idea can help raise a few hundred dollars up to a few thousands of dollars with a larger fundraising group. That is certainly important since it will make fundraising with flowers a good fundraising idea for smaller groups with fewer members, and even larger groups with hundreds of people fundraising with flowers. If you take that into account, then it’s wise to start fundraising with flowers.
But that’s the advantages of fundraising with flowers. Let’s talk about a handful of the drawbacks to fundraising with flowers.
Downsides: Factors Against fundraising with flowers
1. Your profit can be low with a flower bulb fundraiser.
If you ever have tried fundraising with flower bulbs you will understand that you will need to sell a lot of flowers to make a decent profit. That might produce the effect of a longer fundraising time since your profit margin can be low with a flower fundraiser. ABC Fundraising however, has the highest profit flower bulb fundraiser.
2. Some people are against fundraising with flowers because of the time it takes to receive the order. Some companies take up to 1 month to deliver the flower bulbs to your location. However ABC Fundraising’s flower bulb fundraiser takes half that time with your flower bulbs arriving in only 2 weeks!
3. Fundraising with flowers is a seasonal fundraiser and mostly done in late winter through fall.
So that is that. There’s the benefits and drawbacks of fundraising with flowers. It will not be what’s right for everyone out there, but it is acceptable for many people.
Start by requesting a Free Info-Kit from ABC Fundraising®
About ABC Fundraising®
Since 1993 ABC Fundraising® has been providing fundraising with flowers and easy fundraisers, youth group fundraisers, cheerleading fund raisers, football Fundraisers and more. Call 1-800-368-4543 to speak to a High School Fundraising consultant. We can answer your fund raising questions from 9am-8pm est. After hours we can take message for a discount card fundraising representative to return your call the next business day. For the most profitable Fundraising ideas for nonprofits remember ABC Fundraising®! Don’t forget to request a Free Sample of our Fund Raisers & Fund Raising Ideas to help you raise funds! Whether you’re looking for a cheerleader fundraiser, pizza fundraiser, charity fundraiser non profit fundraiser or any kind of fundraiser, ABC Fundraising® has the perfect fundraisers for you.